Social Science 2 (5821)
To provide the opportunity to acquire knowledge and understanding on:
• Importance of civics and its relationship with other social sciences.
• The relationship of an individual with other individuals in a society
• Social organizations, state and government,
• Rule of law, public opinion and political parties
• UNO and its roles
• The basic concepts and principles of economics and human endeavor in the economic system
• The realities of Bangladesh economy and the current problems confronting the country
• The role of Diploma Engineers in industries
• Occupations and career planning for Diploma Engineers
Civic and Social Sciences; Individual and Society; Nation and Nationality; Citizenship; state and
government; Law; Constitution; Government and its organs; public Opinion; Political Party; UNO
And its organs;
Scope and importance of Economics; Basic concepts of Economics- Utility, Wealth, consumption, income wages and salary and savings; Production- meaning, nature, factors and laws; demand and supply; Current economic problems of Bangladesh; Role of Diploma engineers in the economic development of Bangladesh; Occupations and career planning; Engineering team.
History lecture 1