Interior Working Drawing-1(68752)
Course Conducted by
Jr Instructor of AIDT
Daffodil Polytechnic Institute.
This Course for: Diploma in Architecture and Interior Design Technology (5th Semester)
Objective of the Course:
• To be able to draw the working drawing of living room, dining room, bedroom.
• To be able to draw the working drawing of kitchen, toilet.
• To be able to draw the working drawing of a 2bedroom house.
• To be able to draw the working drawing of door and window.
SHORT DESCRIPTION -
• Close and open plan, ceiling, lighting and furniture groups.
• Size and shape, furniture clearance, alcove, insulation and acoustical tile.
• Cross ventilation, room offset, sound buffer, humidity control.
• General planning guides for food preparation.
• Fixture of general bathroom.
• Detail drawing of living room, detail drawing of dining room, detail drawing of bedroom, detail drawing of kitchen, detail drawing of toilet, detail drawing of Septic Tank & Water Reservoir, electrical drawing of 2-Bed room House, detail drawings of the door, detail drawings of the window.
Lesson Plan of IWD-1
Over view of IWD-1
Join Live class lecture 1