DIIT-CTG Sequential Logic System
This course is conducted by
Instructor of Computer department
Daffodil Institute of IT, Chattogram
Objective of the Course:
1. To be able to acquire the knowledge & skill on Flip Flop, counters, shift registers and their
2. To be able to acquire the knowledge & skill on semiconductor memories & ALU
3. To be able to acquire the knowledge & skill on A/D and D/A converters
4. To familiarize with PLD & simple computer (SAP-1& SAP-2).
After completing this course the student must demonstrate the knowledge and ability to:
1. Understand & identify semiconductor memories.
2. Understand ALU.
3. Understand different types of A/D and D/A converters.
4. Understand Flip Flop, counters, shift registers.
5. Understand binary counter circuits.